1. Eligibility for admission into the course:
- 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks in stream or graduate
- Age: 17 years minimum
- Height: 5ft 2 in for girls (157.5 cms); 5ft 5in for boys (165.10 cms)
- Weight: in proportionate to height
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Registration is permitted only for the eligible candidates. Their candidature acceptance letter may also convey by hand if the candidate or any of his representatives personally visits Global Aviation Academy administrative office.
3. Submission of all relevant documents:
The candidates seeking admission should bring the following documents:
- 10th certificate and marks sheet in original and one attested copy.
- College leaving certificate / school leaving certificate.
- Medical certificate from MBBS doctor for Physical Fitness and Colour vision.
- 08 passport size recent photographs.
4. Filling up and submission of application form:
- Application forms are to be filled up and signed by the candidate. A duly filled up application form along with all the relevant documents is to be submitted to the administrative department of academy for verification.
- If all the documents are found to be genuine then only candidate will be provisionally admitted into the course.
- Applications can be submitted by the candidate personally or by any of his representative at the administrative office with the above requisite documents as prescribed between 1000 to 1700 Hrs. on any working day.
- The interview will be conducted.
6. Selection of candidates for stream allocation:
After qualifying the interview, the selected candidates for admission in aviation course will be given a confirmation letter.